FREE WORKSHOPS ON GRANT WRITING AND FUNDRAISING
The Rotunda & Vision Driven Consulting are teaming up to bring resources and capacity-building workshops to self-producing artists/musicians and event curators in all disciplines.
Workshops are held: 2nd Monday of each month
6:00 – 8:00 pm at The Rotunda (4014 Walnut St, Philadelphia)
All workshops in the series are FREE and OPEN to the public! Refreshments provided.
Special guest presenters and facilitators will be announced each month.
If you want to receive workshop reminders, join Vision Driven Artists – Philadelphia, a closed Facebook group for Philadelphia-based artist/arts organizations.
Here is the schedule for 2017
Getting New Projects off the Ground (June 12th)
Special Guest Facilitator: Oskar Castro, Bohiti Fotuto
• Identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential threats of a new project
• Think through the components of your project and its goals
• Hone in on the details of your program or project and begin a draft project plan
Crowdfunding 101 (September 11th)
• Learn how to tell if crowdfunding is right for your project
• Discover the pros and cons of crowdfunding platforms
• Hear from a panel of artists who have run successful crowdfunding campaigns
Speaking Tech (September 25th)
• Learn what event curators and sound engineers wish you knew when arriving to a performance
• Receive sample templates of contracts, tech riders, and advance sheets
• Practice using templates with real-life examples
Setting & Measuring Goals (October 9th)
• Identify what you want to achieve in your projects
• Incorporate critical feedback and self-reflection into your arts practice
• Brainstorm and receive tools for measuring success
Date(s) - Jun 12, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm