*Scroll down for an updated list of reading sites!
Dear Clerks of Sessions,
I want to thank the Ruling Elders who have helped organize our Session Records reading sites and for their committed service to our Presbytery. The sites for the reading and approval of the 2014 Session Records have been scheduled. I have listed them below. You can visit the calendar on our website (by date) for directions to the church. We hope the times to review the records are convenient for many. It is a great opportunity to meet with others and to exchange ideas or have questions answered. If, however, you determine that none of these times meet your needs, some have also found it convenient to have a one-on-one meeting with another Clerk. In this case, send a copy of the green and yellow review sheets to the office (Attn: Betsi Moise) after the records have been read and we then send out the appropriate stickers.
In an effort to help you prepare for your readings, click below for your Green and Yellow sheets (be sure to fill out two of each). We ask that you please complete the information prior to having your records reviewed.
The deadline for session records reading has also been moved to October 25, 2015 to accommodate all of our Clerks of Session.
In Gratitude for all you do!
SCHEDULE OF READING SITES
In an effort to be good stewards or our record readers’ time, we want to make sure people will be attending the various reading sites. This year we are asking that you please RSVP to Betsi Moise at [email protected] and indicate which reading site you will be using.
- Saturday, 7/11/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – Princeton
- Saturday, 7/18/2015, 9:00 am-Noon -Bryn Mawr
- Saturday, 7/25/2015, 10:00 am – Noon – Chestnut Hill
- Tuesday, 7/28/2015, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Wednesday, 8/5/2015, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Chestnut Hill
- Saturday, 8/8/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – Princeton
- Monday, 8/10/2015, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Tuesday, 8/18/2015, 10:00 am – Noon -Chestnut Hill
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 9/12/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 9/19/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – First African
- Wednesday, 9/23/2015, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Wednesday, 8/30/2015, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Abington
- Monday, 10/12/2015, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Rhawnhurst