Greetings to our Clerks of Session!
I just want to touch base with you and thank you for all of your hard work. We have had quite a few records that have been read, and we still have plenty of reading sites through August and September. I have the schedule listed below.
Some of our Clerks have also found it convenient to have a one-on-one meeting for reading. In this case, they send a copy of the green and yellow review sheets to my office (Attn: Betsi Moise) after they have been read and we then send out the appropriate stickers.
There are still two more months in which to schedule your time for getting your church records read, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to call my assistant, Betsi Moise. We are here to help!
Again, thank you for your service to your churches and I pray everyone is having a good summer!
- Saturday, 7/26/2014, 9:00am-Noon -Princeton
- Saturday, 7/26/2014, 9:00am-Noon – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 8/16/2014, 9:00am-Noon – Chestnut Hill
- Saturday, 8/23/2014, 9:00am-noon – Willow Grove
- Saturday, 8/30/2014, 9:00am –Noon – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 9/13/2014, 9:00am-Noon – Yeadon
- Saturday, 9/20/2014, 9:00am-noon – Newtown Square
- Saturday, 9/27/2014, 9:00am –Noon – Oxford