First Call, First Steps – Changed Date!
- for seminary students, candidates under care, anyone else seeking a call, and their spouses!
- Dinner provided, and child care with advance notice.
- Union Presbyterian Seminary, Richmond, VA, November 5, 2019, 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Please RSVP by October 14.
- Participants do not need to be current or former Union students – all candidates and students are welcome!
Healthy Pastors, Healthy Congregations (HPHC), and the Minister Educational Debt Assistance (MEDA)
- providing finance and benefits education for clergy and congregations, and grants for clergy.
- Schedule seminars in your area with your Church Consultant, Martha Reisner.
- Annual Enrollment for employees eligible for Board benefits: October 28 – November 15.
- Technical questions? Call Employer Services, 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN), 8:30 am – 7:00 pm, M-F.
- Questions about options and details? Check out org or contact your Church Consultant, Martha Reisner
Call to Health deadline – November 15!
- Earn lower deductibles and gift cards; learn strategies for health and wholeness!
- communication aids for churches with their staff,
- for Annual Enrollment, Call to Health, Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program and more
The Board of Pensions website, pensions.org, contains detailed program information and links to your Benefits Connect account, vendor sites, and forms and applications.
Martha Reisner is your Church Consultant for most of the Synod of the Mid-Atlantic, plus presbyteries of Donegal and Philadelphia: call 215-587-7049 or email [email protected].