Board of Pensions Summer 2019 Updates and News
Included below are brief updates and reminders, events and dates related to benefits and the Board.
I. Highlights from Board of Directors meeting, June 20-22, 2019
- There will be no increase in Pastor’s Participation dues rates; the medical portion will remain at 25% of effective salary for 2020, as will the minimum and maximum dues.
- Menu options medical dues will be available as Employer Agreement season opens July 15.
- The final 2018 audited financial statements and 2018 Financial Review were presented to the board
II. Organizing Pastor/Evangelists benefits grant applications due July 15.
III. Online Benefits Connections webinar – registration now open!
On Monday, July 22, 2:00 pm, a small group of Church Consultants will host a live webinar. Just in time for Employer Agreement season (opening July 15), a team of Church Consultants will bring updated information and reminders about:
- the values the Board brings to providing benefits
- the many benefits available through the Board of Pensions,
- how to use the flexibility of Menu Options to support your church’s staff
- medical coverage options; included and optional benefits
- income security plans
- ‘how-to’s for accessing Benefits Connect, Employer Agreements and Employer Services
You can also submit your specific questions as you register.
Click here to register for the 2019 Virtual Benefits Connections.