It is time for our annual statistical reporting! The online statistical reporting is now available for churches to use.
In order to enter your Church statistics, a user name and password are required. If you do not remember your user name and/or password, please contact Betsi Moise. She will be happy to help you with that information.
Here are dates to remember and resources to help you:
- Start Date: The Annual Statistics online entry reporting system IS OPEN.
- Deadline to enter: The last day a church will be able to enter statistics is Tuesday, February 16, 2016.
You can enter portions of your report at different times up until the deadline, or until you hit the “submit” button. Once you hit the submit button, you will no longer be able to access the statistical form. If you hit the submit button and subsequently need to add or change something, contact Betsi Moise and she will be able to make corrections for you up through Wednesday, March 2, 2016.
Here is a Blank Statistical form you can use as a worksheet if needed: Blank Stat Report
After March 2, 2016, nothing will be able to be entered, changed or added.
If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please contact Betsi Moise.
We have included the Instruction Manual for you – just click on the links for a manual in English, Spanish or Korean.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SESSION ANNUAL STATISTICAL REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2015:
- English: Statistics_Instructions_2015_English
- Spanish: Statistics_Instructions_2015_Spanish
- Korean: Statistics_Instructions_2015_Korean
- Statistical Reporting Guide
Thank you Clerks, for all you do!