ON-LINE STATISTICAL REPORTING and CLERKS ANNUAL REPORT 2013!
Greetings Clerks of Session!
It is time for our annual statistical reporting and here are dates to remember and resources to help you:
- Start Date: The Annual Statistics online entry reporting system will become active on at the beginning of the 2014 year.
- Deadline to enter: The last day a church will be able to enter statistics is Thursday, February 20, 2014
A user name and password are required. If you do not remember your user name and/or password, please contact Betsi Moise. She will be happy to help you with that information.
The Web address for entering your statistics: http://oga.pcusa.org/stats
You can enter portions of your report at different times up until the deadline, or until you hit the “submit” button. If you hit the submit button and subsequently need to add or change something, contact Betsi Moise and she will be able to make corrections for you up through March 5, 2013.
After March 5, 2013, nothing will be able to be entered, changed or added.
The Clerks Annual Report 2013 is also available at http://oga.pcusa.org/stats. The Pin number and Password used for statistics can also be used for the Annual Clerks Report.
The office of the Stated Clerk of the Presbytery of Philadelphia is here to help you! If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us!
- Kevin Porter: [email protected], 215.242.1400, ext. 307
- Betsi Moise: [email protected], 215.242.1400, ext. 329
We have included the Instruction manual for you – just click on the links for a manual in English, Spanish or Korean.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SESSION ANNUAL STATISTICAL REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2013: InstructionManual_2013Stats_English
- INSTRUCCIONES PARA COMPLETAR EL INFORME ESTADÍSTICO ANUAL DEL CONSISTORIO PARA EL AÑO 2013: InstructionManual_2013Stats_Spanish
- 2013 년 * 당회 연례 통계보고서 * 작성 지침서: InstructionsManual_2013Stats_Korean