Greetings Clerks of Session!
- By now, most of you have completed their statistical reporting to OGA (Office of the General Assembly), and I want to THANK YOU for your diligence. It has been a tough year with the weather, loss of power and other challenges…and it’s only February!
- If you haven’t been able to complete your statistical reporting, or if you need to make and corrections, please contact Betsi Moise at [email protected], or call her at 215-242-1400, ext. 329 as soon as possible. She is able to access the system through March 5th, 2014 and will be glad to help anyone get their information in.
CAQ (Clerk’s Annual Questionnaire):
- The deadline for completing the Clerk’s Annual Questionnaire is the end of March. We will receive reminders from OGA and will keep you posted. In the meantime, we do realize their CAQ program is not working as well as expected and Betsi communicates your questions and concerns to them.
- Here is a link to some of the FAQ’s regarding the questionnaire that may help our Clerks navigate the CAQ.
SESSION RECORDS READING:
- The deadline for Reading Session Records is August 1, 2014. All Clerks of Session will have an opportunity at each of the Regional Commission meetings to have their records read.
- In addition we will be coordinating some other reading sites for April through July, 2014. We will keep you posted as they are confirmed.
As always, it is a pleasure to work with such a dedicated group of individuals, and I am blessed to work along side you in this ministry!