Remind Members To Enroll by November 11
As a reminder, annual enrollment for 2017 benefits is October 17 – November 11, 2016. This year’s annual enrollment is different for employees:
- The benefits elections available to employees are based on the selections you created and submitted with your organization’s Employer Agreement.
- Employees must complete the annual enrollment process online through Benefits Connect. No paper forms will be available.
Here is a preview of the Annual Enrollment Guide, which will be mailed to employees to help them make 2017 benefits elections on Benefits Connect.
You will also receive a paper copy of the guide in the mail near the beginning of annual enrollment.
- Remind employees that November 11 is the deadline to enroll for 2017 benefits on Benefits Connect.
- Refer to the 2017 Benefits Plan Summary and Overview of the 2017 Benefits Plan for additional Benefits Plan information.
- Offer employees the opportunity to contribute pretax if you are requiring employee contributions (view the Tax-Advantaged Plans web module on pensions.org for assistance).
- Call the Board at 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN) if you have questions.