The Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Philadelphia will take place Tuesday, January 31, 2023, @ 12:30 p.m. at Oxford Presbyterian Church, with lunch offered at 11:30 a.m.
Pre-Presbytery will be at 10:30 a.m. with The Committee on Bills & Overtures. The discussion will be around the proposed amendments to the constitution of the PC(USA) approved by the 225th General Assembly (2022).
- Worship with the Lord’s Supper
- Guest preacher, Rev. Dr. Jonathan Lee Walton, President of Princeton Seminary
- Installation of the 2023 Moderator and Vice Moderator of the Presbytery
- Commissioning of our Stated Clerk
- Voting on GA Recommendations
Our offering will be collected for assisting new arrivals in Philadelphia seeking asylum
Please email [email protected] to submit an excusal
Box Lunches provided for $10.00. Email [email protected] to reserve a lunch!