Growing into Tomorrow … Today
A retirement planning seminar sponsored by Princeton Theological Seminary
Thursday & Friday, March 7-8, 2019 at Princeton Theological Seminary – Erdman Center from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Planning for retirement can be challenging. This two-day seminar is for plan members retiring within the next 15 years. Look beyond finances to be informed, educated, and inspired for a journey toward wholeness in retirement.
- Identify key questions for discernment.
- Assess your financial readiness.
- Discuss healthcare and housing options.
- Create next steps in identity, relationship, housing, health, and finances.
Registration Information: Registration closes February 28, 2019. Secure Board of Pensions registration site: http://www.cvent.com/d/vbqt91
- Seating limit: 30 registrants
- Board’s registration fee: None
- Meal fee: $54.00 per person for both days’ lunch and refreshments
- Lodging: See registration site for options
- Confirmations include pre-seminar work and meal fee payment instructions.
Have questions about the seminar? Contact the Board of Pensions at 800-PRESPLAN.
About Board University Education Seminars: Do you have questions about retirement, taxes, financial planning, or terms of call? Board University can help. Attend our financial and retirement planning seminars led by Board of Pensions experts, and leave with answers, better questions, and trusted resources. Note: Board University programs educate and inform attendees. Participants are encouraged to seek professional advice and counsel for specific tax and legal questions.
Date(s) - Mar 7, 2019 until Mar 8 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Erdman Center Princeton Theological Seminary