Church leadership training and equipping event open to all. Registration is $10 and includes lunch.
- Keynote Speaker, Rev. Dr. Shane Berg, Executive Vice-President of Princeton Seminary, will reflect on the changing needs of leadership for a changing church.
- Eight Workshops will be facilitated by leaders among us as we strengthen the collective witness of the local church!
Join us for a time of enrichment and fellowship!
- Click here for a bulletin insert you can download and copy for your congregation
- Click here to download a flyer to share with your congregation
Morning Workshops: (Click here for bios on facilitators)
- From Pulpit to Pavement: The Preacher as Relevant Voice in Church and Society
- Growing-Up the Next Generation: Emerging Movements in Youth and Children’s Ministry
- Transforming the Ordinary into the Holy: Reimagining Sacred Spaces for Worship
- Just a “Lay Leader?” Reclaiming the Call and Vocation of Elders and Deacons
Afternoon Workshops: (Click here for bios on facilitators)
- Prophet, Priest, and Pastor: The Complex Call of the Church for a Time Such as This
- Understanding Ourselves as We Lead Others: the Enneagram is more than a Number (this session counts as two workshops)
- Finding Partners for Mission and Ministry: Expanding the Reach of God’s Kingdom
- We Never Did It That Way Before: Nurturing Entrepreneurial Spirit within Established Structures
Sponsored by the Presbytery of Philadelphia through our Ministry & Leadership Incubator Program.
Date(s) - Oct 13, 2018
9:15 am - 3:00 pm
Carmel Presbyterian Church