January 31, 2017 Stated Meeting of the Presbytery
The next Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Philadelphia will be held on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. Pre-Presbytery begins at 11:00 a.m., lunch at 12:00 Noon and the Call to Order at 1:00 pm This meeting will be Co-Hosted by Grace Presbyterian and Cedar Park Presbyterian, and will be held at Grace in Jenkintown.
- Our 300th Anniversary Celebrations begin
- Committee on Representation Report
- The Bills & Overtures Committee will present on the proposed amendments and there will be opportunities to discuss the recommendations from the 222nd General Assembly
- 300th Commemorative Devotional Books will be available for pick-up for those who pre-ordered
More details will be forthcoming!
- Click here for our Moderator and Vice-Moderator Bios
- Click here for directions and information on parking and meals
- Click here for a brochure of our 300th Anniversary Challenge
- Click here to read the Stated Clerk’s November 2016 Minutes in Brief
- Click here to read the Minutes of the November 15, 2016 Meeting
Date(s) - Jan 31, 2017
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Grace Presbyterian Church