The next Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Philadelphia will be held on Saturday, July 14, 2018 at Oxford Presbyterian Church at 9:30 am.
Registration Begins at 9:00 a.m.
Pre-Presbytery Presentations Begin at 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order at 10:30 a.m.
- Dare to Dream: An Exercise in Creative Ministry Design with Commission on Resources and Communications
- Click on a flyer to download and share with your congregations.
- Q & A: Narberth Administrative Commission for Gracious Dismissal
- Devotional led by our delegation to the 223rd General Assembly
- Examinations of Candidates for Ordination
- Commissioning of the West Philadelphia Initiative
- Commission on Financial Management: Proposed 2019 Budget
To submit an excusal, please email our Rev. Kevin Porter at [email protected]rg
- Click here for driving directions and parking for Oxford.
- Click here for the Meeting Minutes from our May 15 Meeting
- Click here for a video re-cap of our May 15, 2018 Meeting
- Click here for the Meeting Minutes from our January 30, 2018 Meeting
Date(s) - Jul 14, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Oxford Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia