Render unto Caesar
A terms of call and clergy tax issues seminar sponsored by Princeton Theological Seminary
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at Princeton Theological Seminary – Erdman Center from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Terms of call and clergy taxes can be complicated. This one-day seminar is for PC(USA) church treasurers, administrators, and active pastors. Topics covered include:
- Board resources overview,
- Benefits Plan summary,
- clergy taxes and housing allowance,
- reimbursements versus allowances,
- terms of call structure, and
- retirement savings with the 403(b)(9) Retirement Savings Plan of the PC(USA)
Registration Information: Registration closes February 18, 2019. Secure Board of Pensions registration site:
- Seating limit: 30 registrants
- Board’s registration fee: None
- Meal fee: $14.00 per person for lunch and refreshments
- Lodging: See registration site for options
- Confirmations include pre-seminar work and meal fee payment instructions.
Have questions about the seminar? Contact the Board of Pensions at 800-PRESPLAN.
About Board University Education Seminars: Do you have questions about retirement, taxes, financial planning, or terms of call? Board University can help. Attend our financial and retirement planning seminars led by Board of Pensions experts, and leave with answers, better questions, and trusted resources. Note: Board University programs educate and inform attendees. Participants are encouraged to seek professional advice and counsel for specific tax and legal questions.
Date(s) - Mar 6, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Erdman Center Princeton Theological Seminary