The next Stated Meeting of the Presbytery of Philadelphia will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at the Valley Forge Presbyterian Church in King of Prussia. Click here for a letter from the Moderator of the Presbytery, Elder Linda Rutkosky
Please RSVP to [email protected] by May 11 if you need child care.
- 10:30 am: Pre-Presbytery Conversations
- Questions and Answers Administrative Commission, Langhorne Dismissal
- “Leadership for the Present and Emerging Church” with the Rev. Paul T. Roberts, Sr.
- Kirkwood Camp – New Beginnings 2018
- 12:00 Noon Lunch
- Rev. Dr. Allison Seed from the Board of Pensions will be available to answer questions about the plan during the lunch hour.
- 1:00 pm: Call to Order
Meeting Highlight will include the Commissioning of our Delegation to the 223rd General Assembly which will be held in St. Louis, Missouri, June 16-23, 2018
Our Guest Preacher will be the Rev. Paul T. Roberts, Sr., President of Johnson C. Smith Theological Seminary, and is a contributing writer for the Presbyterian Outlook. (He will also be presenting “Leadership for the Present and Emerging Church,” one of our Pre-Presbytery Conversations.)
Previous Meeting Minutes:
- Please click here for the January 2018 Meeting Minutes.
- Please click here for November 2017 Meeting Minutes.
Date(s) - May 15, 2018
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Valley Forge Presbyterian Church