The National Self-Development of People Committee is Hosting a Workshop in Philadelphia
Need a grant for your grassroots group? Attend a FREE community workshop to learn more about the National Self-Development of People Committee, and the Philadelphia SDOP Committee on Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 9:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. at Arch Street Presbyterian Church.
To register: [email protected]
You could be eligible for a grant from The Presbyterian Committee on the Self-Development of People:
- Are you involved in a community growth project based on human dignity and self-reliance?
- Are you a working partner in a low-income, grassroots group searching for long-term solutions to systemic problems that keep people poor and oppressed?
- Is your project or program controlled by those who benefit from the collective effort?
- Does your program empower those involved in the project?
- Can you tell us why you need additional funding?
If you can answer “yes” you may be eligible to apply for a grant from the Presbyterian Committee on the Self-Development of People (no denominational connection is required).
Date(s) - Sep 15, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Arch Street Presbyterian Church