Committee on Personnel
Responsibilities include oversight of the Presbytery staff (including annual reviews and compensation recommendations) and supporting and advocating for the Executive Presbyter. The Committee meets as needed.
- Maintain and implement the Presbytery Personnel Policies
- Provide for Annual Reviews of all Presbytery Staff
- Make salary recommendations to the Committee of Financial Management
- Be available to Staff members for consultation
- Accountable to the Presbytery through the Presbytery Leadership Council
Membership: Nine (9) members