2019 FALLFEST DETAILS HERE!
Click here for Bios for our Keynote and Faculty!
First Session: 10:20am – 11:10m
Second Session: 11:15am – 12:05pm
- Incarnating a Welcome Community: Making Space for the Other
- Session and Committees: Organized for Service and Mutual Accountability
- Designing and Dreaming for Ministry: Leveraging Who We Are and What We have for Creative Possibilities
- Who is Your Neighbor? Neighborhood Exegesis and Community
First Session: 1:00pm – 1:50pm
Second Session: 1:55pm – 2:45pm
- Worship as Wellness for Witness: Liturgy, Space, and Creative Practices
- Lifelong Discipleship: Formation Across Generations
- Collaborating for the Gospel: Creative Ministry Partnerships
- Christian Encounter with Contemporary Challenges: Hunger and Homelessness, race and Religion, Addiction and the Opioid Crisis
Need Child Care? Email [email protected] by November 1
Click here for a flyer to share with your congregations!