- Click here for Ministry and Leadership Incubator Seminary Placement Possibilities.
- Click here for the 2020-2021 student placements.
In collaboration with the seminary’s field education office, The Presbytery of Philadelphia connects six seminary students with three local congregations- two students per site. Seminary students will be mentored at both the congregational and presbytery levels and nurtured within a peer cohort.
The Ministry & Leadership Incubator of The Presbytery of Philadelphia connects six seminary students with three local congregations, two students per site. As a part of this initiative, seminary students are mentored at the congregational level and nurtured within a peer cohort facilitated by leadership within the Presbytery. This cohort gathers three times per semester for approximately 90 minutes. During the course of the eight-month program, seminary students, local congregations, and presbytery leadership work in partnership to leverage contextualized and intentional ministry as students discover their unique gifts, face ministry challenges, and live into their call as the next generation of Christian leaders.
For more information regarding this program, please contact Rev. Greg Klimovitz
JUST ANNOUNCED: 2021 Host Congregations (Begin September 2021)
- New River Presbyterian Church (West Philly): Rev. Eustacia Moffett Marshall
- Valley Forge Presbyterian Church (Suburb of Philly): Rev. Tim Dooner
- Bethesda Presbyterian Church (Northeast Philly): Rev. Heidi Hankel
- Incubating Imagination: Ministry and Leadership Incubator 2019
- Partnering with the Seminary and Local Church for Revitalized Gospel Witness: Ministry and Leadership Incubator 2018
- Teaching Churches and a Teaching Presbytery: Year One of the Ministry and Leadership Incubator