5th Annual Ministry Innovation Equipping Seminars
Wednesday April 10, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.,
Thursday April 11, 2019 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
This event is open to all ministers and ministry leaders throughout the Presbytery. The Commission on Resources and Communications invites to you attend one of our annual workshops for dreaming about launching and sustaining new ministry initiatives. Join us for an interactive workshop as we share resources, skills, and practices for launching, sustaining, and adapting creative ministry.
This year’s format provides multiple opportunities to engage in organic and facilitated conversations for ministry innovation at the earliest beginnings, critical pivot points for adaptation and evaluation, and in leveraging faithful partnerships for sustainability. Each conversation will be 45 minutes in length, and each attendee can select two of the following:
- Discerning a Vision: Tools for Dreaming about New Ministry Possibilities
- Cultivating Ministry Partnerships and Organizing Communities: Building Capacity from the Ground Up
- Developing Sustainability: Discovering Funding Support through Grants and Financial Partners
- Evaluating Your Ministry: Adapting, Evaluating, and Responding to Failure
- The Pitch: Share Your Ministry Idea with a CRC Member for Raw Feedback & Reflection