https://presbyphl.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2019/05/17APR_PresbyLogo_light-1030x452.png 0 0 Betsi Moise https://presbyphl.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2019/05/17APR_PresbyLogo_light-1030x452.png Betsi Moise2019-05-07 14:00:462019-05-07 16:24:50Presbyterian Youth Triennium: Scholarship Request
Presbytery of Philadelphia
Presbyterian Youth Triennium: Scholarship Request
Who is eligible and what are the criteria to receive a scholarship?
- Youth are to be active in the church and youth ministry of a church within the Presbytery of Philadelphia
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of need and number of applicants requesting scholarships in a given year. Application does not guarantee receiving assistance or the amount requested.
- The request must be made before the registration deadline.
- Parents and/or legal guardians must grant permission for participation in the Youth Triennium.
- All information provided remains confidential and held at the Presbytery Office. Please submit completed form to Rev. Greg Klimovitz, Associate Presbyter, at [email protected].
Please fill out the online application below, or click here for a downloadable version.