The Presbytery of Philadelphia is organized into four Regional Commissions; Northeast, Northwest, Southeast and Southwest. Each of these Regional Commissions meet at least two times during the year in a church or other location within that region.
The purpose of these Regional Commission meetings will be:
- Worship, Prayer, Conversation
- Leadership and Congregational Development
- Examine for Presbytery Membership and Welcome New Teaching Elders
- Welcome New Ruling Elders
- Development of Support Networks for Ruling and Teaching Elders
- Joint Ministry and Mission as Determined by each Regional Commission
- Elect Officers
The Regional Commissions will elect and be led by a Convener, Vice Convener, Recording Clerk and Leadership Team (4 members of the Regional Commission) and a Nominating Team (also consists of 4 members of the Regional Commission).