I want to thank the Ruling Elders who have helped organize our Session Records reading sites and for their committed service to our Presbytery. The sites for the reading and approval of the 2014 Session Records have been scheduled. I have listed them below. You can visit our calendar of events by date for directions to the church. The times to review the records are congenial and helpful for many. It is a great opportunity to meet with others and to exchange ideas or have questions answered.
In an effort to help you prepare for your readings, please click on the PDF’s of the Green and Yellow sheets and fill out two of each. We ask that you please complete the information prior to having your records reviewed. Along with your books, please bring the completed Session Minutes and Church Register checklists (four sheets, two yellow and two green) to the reading site of your choice.
The deadline for session records reading has also been moved to October 25, 2015 to accommodate all of our Clerks of Session.
In Gratitude for all you do!
- Saturday, 7/11/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – Princeton
- Saturday, 7/18/2015, 9:00 am-Noon -Bryn Mawr
- Wednesday, 7/22/2015, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm – Abington
- Tuesday, 7/28/2015, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 8/8/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – Princeton
- Monday, 8/10/2015, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Wednesday, 8/19/2015, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Abington
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 9/12/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – Rhawnhurst
- Saturday, 9/19/2015, 9:00 am-Noon – First African
- Wednesday, 9/23/2015, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Rhawnhurst
- Wednesday, 8/30/2015, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Abington
Monday, 10/12/2015, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Rhawnhurst