Dear Clerks of Session,
The 2016 Statistical Reporting season is open!
Church records and statistics are an important part of telling your church stories. Through your minute taking, record keeping and statistics, every person in the community of your congregation is lifted up. The Church Records and Minutes reflect the mission and ministries of our congregations. The Statistics of the Church reflect the hopes and challenges of the people in our congregations. Praise be to the saints who worship and serve as part of the family of the Presbytery of Philadelphia!
Please contact Betsi Moise if you need your user name or password.
Whether your statistical reporting is up-to-date, or you would like to get caught up, we encourage you to to contact Betsi Moise with any questions or if you need help with the reporting process.
The workbooks are now available to help guide you through the reporting process:
- English: 2016-statistics-workbook
- Spanish: 2016-statistics-workbook-Spanish
- Korean: 2016-statistics-workbook-Korean
Important Dates for Statistics:
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 – Last day the SOC entry option will be available to churches.
- Friday, March 3, 2017 – Last day the SOC entry option will be available for presbyteries. (This also happens to be World Day of Prayer – no coincidence!)